selling power products since 2005...
SUBTECH Automatic Changeover Switch | MODEL NO. PCB 011
SUBTECH Automatic Transfer Switch PCB 011 featured with 40A max, single phase, volts 160 to 260V and double relay for all kinds of portable generators
- 40A. Max
- Single Phase
- Volts 160 to 260V
- Double Relay
Automatic Changeover/Automatic Transfer Switch for Honda Engine Generators
Auto changeover the need for continuous power supply and its reliability has increased rapidly over the years, especially in all those areas where continuous power supply is a must. Their complexity has increased as continuous information and communications are needed to control automated process, be in industries, commercial complexes, hospitals, hotels or even modern residences.
Automatic Changeover from main supply to stand by supply is vital for all the above kinds of load. In case of both DG Supply as well as MAINS Supply, comes together then priority will be of mains because the auto changeover switch price in bd will change DG supply to mains. In the event of power failure, the standby power is usually expected to take over automatically. Electrical starting equipment, battery bank and diesel generator are required for the automatic operation. The automatic transfer is achieved mostly by AMF Panels. The process of on-load transfer has to be monitored & controlled for a smooth changeover and within safety limits of all elements of the system.
- Operating voltage 160V to 260V
- Inbuilt SMPS supply to operate the circuit
- Simplifies electrical complexity with NFC System
- LED indication for MAINS ON & GENERATOR ON
- Potential free contact for start/stop of generators (optional)
- Genset Stop system is inbuilt, especially for portable generators
- Time Delay on generator mode in changeover in higher capacity
- When main supply is resumed, the connected load is automatically shifted to mains
- Powder coated 130 compact size wall mounting, temper proof and maintenance free
- Microcontroller based technology with pre-program interlocking to prevent short circuit.
- Single phasing does not affect the overall output: Only the absent phase of mains will fail in output, not all three phases will fail
- Switch over time for genset to main is very minimum so that even sensitive equipment’s do not get “OFF” during the switch over
- Its unique circuit design enables the relay to be in ‘ON’ position only while the genset is in use. During main supply the relay remains in ‘OFF’ position. Due to this the life of changeover gets increase.
- No time delay for output on resumption of Mains Supply whenever DG’s not working. In that time interval as load remain connected to the mains only. (Even in the absence of one or two phase also)
- DG Supply can/cannot be used at the time of single phasing of Mains supply. (Because some users are satisfied even in single phase to save the diesel cost.)
- In the presence of supply in all three phase, load automatically shifts from DG to Mains with a time delay of 5 Sec. But when there is one or two phase supply, load will not shift from DG to Mains only.
Types of Auto Changeover
Single Phase to Single Phase
All inputs & output will be single phase
Auto changeover switch price in bd